[General Hospital] Seoul National University Bundang Hospital
|Fields||General Hospital,Health Screening,Dermatology/ Plastic Surgery,Dentistry,Ophthalmology,Woman’s Clinic,Otolaryngology|
|Address||82, Gumi-ro 173beon-gil, Bundang-gu, Gyeonggi-do 463-707, Korea|
Specialized Medical Dept.
Laparoscopic surgery for liver and rectal cancer, Aortic aneurysm treatment, High difficulty cervical surgery with simulation, Robot-aided prostate cancer, Laparoscopic surgery of myoma uteri, Thoracoscopic surgery of lung cander, Stroke and cerebrovascular surgery, Gamma knife surgery
Family Medicine, Infectious Diseases Internal Medicine, Endocrinology Internal Medicine, Rheumatology Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology & Pain Medicine, Radiation Oncology, Pathology, Urology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Plastic Surgery, Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine, Cardiology Internal Medicine, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Nephrology Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology, Allergy Internal Medicine, Radiology, General Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Otolaryngology, Rehabilitation Medicine, Neuropsychiatry, Orthopedics, Laboratory Medicine, Dentistry, Dermatology, Nuclear Medicine, Hematooncology, Pulmonology, Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
Seoul National University Hospital firstly introduced modern medicine into Korea when it established Jejungwon, the first national hospital in Korea, in 1885. Now, we opened Seoul National University Bundang Hospital in 2003 to follow the needs of the new era. Seoul National University Bundang Hospital functions and plays its role as a National Central Hospital focusing on adult diseases and age-associated diseases. We are opening up new vistas of Korea’s health care history that well corresponds to the 21st century on the basis of the best medical staff, cutting-edge medical devices and perfect medical information system. Seoul National University Bundang Hospital is the world’s first and perfect digital general hospital that is operated under ubiquitous system. We apply IT to the medical field via the state-of-the-art logistics and EMR we’ve developed ourselves, boasting HIMSS Analytics that was certified, for the first time outside the US, as 7th Class, the highest grade for medical informatization. Seoul National University Bundang Hospital has established a joint treatment system with 8 specialized centers as the center through which our medical staff provides our patients with outstanding medical skills and world-class treatments. Since its establishment, Seoul National University Bundang Hospital has showed rapid growth, as a component of which we expanded in 2012 the number of bed up to 1,300 to render it a global standard of medical services.
|Scale||All (Num)||BED (Num)|
|DOCTOR (Num)||Nurse (Num)|
|The business year|
|Aggregate Amount Insured|
|Medical quality certification||
Medical institution, certified by the Ministry of Health and Welfare
Special hospital Gyeonggi-do medical tour excellent cooperation organization
Subsidiary services for foreign patients
- Airport Pick-Up service – Currently, providing free airport transportation services to inpatients only.
- 1:1 coordinator service – Russian, Arabic, English Co-ordinator services provided.
- Hotel Reservation Service – Connecting patients to hotel reservation service providers.
- Russian (European) meals provided for inpatients – Western, Halal meals provided
- Guesthouse for long term patients – No guesthouse provided
- Russian TV Channel provided: Russian and Arab TV Channel provided.
- Wifi provided throughout the hospital – Wifi provided throughout the hospital, excluding the 2nd Building.
Medical Care Costs
Laparoscopic Surgery for Liver and Rectal Cancer
- Our world’s first success of liver transplantation via laparoscopic surgery and high difficulty rectal cancer surgery proves our excellent safety and clinical competency.
Aortic Aneurysm Treatment
- Application of “Stent Graft Placement”, without abdominal incision, to treat aortic aneurysm and minimization of bleeding, pain and scars by means of robotic cardiac surgery
High difficulty cervical surgery with simulation
- Introduction of a computer simulation technique in high difficulty cervical surgery to find optimal paths that promises 100% of success
Robot-aided Prostate Cancer
- A 5-year postoperative survival rate of 99.3% after robotic prostate cancer surgery as well as a incident rate of 0% after prostate extraction that accounts for our excellent clinical outcomes recording 1,000 cases in Jun 2009 of prostate cancer surgery that has been in the shortest period in Korea.
Laparoscopic Surgery of Myoma Uteri
- Removal of myoma uteri without scars implementing a single incision laparoscope to preserve the uterus. Over 300 cases completed of which rate of MIS being about 90%
Thoracoscopic Surgery of Lung Cancer
- A survival rate of 88% for stage I lung cancer that accounts for the world’s first grade as well as shortened operation time and rapid recovery
Stroke and Cerebrovascular Surgery of Stroke
- Application of coil embolization to occlude cerebral aneurysm that provides the difficulty and highly complex cerebral aneurysm surgery with a high success rate and prevention of stroke via endocerebrovascular surgery
Gamma Knife Surgery
- A cutting-edge high-precision surgery technique utilizing radiation of Gamma rays, without cephalotomy, to treat brain tumor and other brain diseases
82, Gumi-ro 173beon-gil, Bundang-gu, Gyeonggi-do 463-707, Korea