South Korea’s the most attractive region,
As for its geography, Gyeonggi-do is surrounding South Korea’s capital, Seoul. It is not only the center of South Korea, but also its financial hub.
With convenient transportation via two airports and two ports provided, you can travel to any city in Northeast Asia within two hours.South Korea’s best IT and tour industry now begins in Gyeonggi-do that maintained the kingdom’s capital city from the Baekje to Corea to Joseon Dynasty.
The Center of Korean Peninsula, East of the Asian Continent
- Gyeonggi-do is located in the center of the Korean Peninsula, which is also in the right middle between China and Japan.
- Gyeonggi-do is located at 126˚longitude east and between 36˚& 38˚latitude north.
- Gyeonggi-do’s area is 10,185 km2, which is about 10% of South Korea’s area.
- Gyeonggi-do is a key point of the Northeast Asian economic bloc.
South Korea’s best medical service infrastructure
- In Gyeonggi-do, there are 20% (10,864) of the total medical institutions in Korea and 49 general hospitals.
- In Gyeonggi-do, there are 18.4% (87,806) of the total sickbeds in Korea.
- In Gyeonggi-do, there are 16% (7,358) of the total doctors and 18.6% of the total medical personnel in Korea.
- In Gyeonggi-do, there are 40% of the toal pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers in Korea.