[Health Screening] Ajou University Hospital
|Address||164, Worldcupro, Yeongtong-gu, Suwon, Gyeonggi-do|
Ajou University Hospital
Areas of examination : Body measurements (height, weight, blood pressure, and obesity), body composition
analysis, ophthalmology (eyesight, intraocular, and fundus), hearing, urine/feces tests (occult blood, parasites),
blood tests (general, blood lipid, liver and kidney function, diabetes, and hepatitis B and C), tumor markers (liver,
colorectal, ovarian, and prostate cancer), rheumatism factors, thyroid function test, blood type, magnesium,
vitamin D test, osteogenesis index, adult diseases (AIDS, syphilis), inflammation test, homocysteine, ECG, lung
function test, chest X-ray, intracellular mineral tests, waist X-ray, stress test, arteriosclerosis, bone density test,
oral exam, nutritional consultation, nailfold capillaroscopy, sleep endoscopy, conscious sedation colonoscopy
(including biopsy), Helicobacter pylori test, and abdominal ultrasound [Examinations for women] breast X-ray,
liquid-based cytology for cervical cancer, and human papillomavirus [Thorough ultrasound] men: prostate,
carotid artery, and thyroid | women: breast, uterus, and thyroid; CT (abdomen/pelvis, abdominal fat, low-dose
chest, and cardiovascular), brain MRI, full-body PET scan for cancer Screening
Estimated time : 1 night, 2 days
- Day 1: 4 to 7 p.m. (3 hours)
- Day 2: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. (6 to 7 hours)
Examination fee : Men: KRW 5,500,000 / Women: KRW 5,600,000
• No food from 8 p.m. (after dinner) the day before the examination, including water, cigarettes, and gum.
• Those who take Aspirin-related medication or a thrombolytic agent must consult with their family physician at
least three days prior to the examination regarding whether to stop taking such medications.
• Do not take insulin or diabetes-related medication on the day of the examination.
• Blood pressure medication may be taken at around 6 a.m. on the day of the examination with a small quantity of
• Women patients who will be receiving a uterine test must refrain from sexual intercourse and the use of vaginal
tablets and creams for a period of 24 hours prior to the examination.