[Health Screening] Ajou University Hospital
|Address||164, Worldcupro, Yeongtong-gu, Suwon, Gyeonggi-do|
Ajou University Hospital
In order to discover disease in the early stages and allow for a complete recovery, an accurate and timely diagnosis
is essential. This is the aim of Ajou University Hospital Health Care Center, which is dedicated to the beauty, health,
and well-being of all its patients.
Areas of examination : Body measurements (height, weight, blood pressure, and obesity), body composition
analysis, ophthalmology (eyesight, intraocular, and fundus), hearing tests, urine/feces tests (occult blood,
parasites), blood tests (general, blood lipid, liver and kidney function, diabetes, and hepatitis B and C), tumor
markers (liver, colorectal, ovarian, and prostate cancer), rheumatism factors, thyroid function test, blood type,
magnesium, vitamin D, osteogenesis index, adult diseases (AIDS, syphilis), ECG, lung function test, chest X-ray,
sleep endoscopy, conscious sedation colonoscopy, abdominal ultrasound [Examinations for women] breast X-ray,
liquid-based cytology for cervical cancer, human papillomavirus [Thorough ultrasound] men: prostate, carotid
artery, and thyroid | women: breast, uterus, and thyroid
Estimated time : 4 hours
Examination fee : [Basic examination + sleep gastrocolic endoscopy + ultrasound] Men: KRW 1,300,000 /
Women: KRW 1,400,000 [Basic examination + sleep gastrocolic endoscopy + ultrasound + accommodation]
Men: KRW 1,450,000 / Women: KRW 1,550,000
• No food from 8 p.m. (after dinner) the day before the examination, including water, cigarettes, and gum.
• Those who take Aspirin-related medication or a thrombolytic agent must consult with their family physician at
least three days prior to the examination regarding whether to stop taking such medications.
• Do not take insulin or diabetes-related medication on the day of the examination.
• Blood pressure medication may be taken at around 6 a.m. on the day of the examination with a small quantity of
• Women patients who will be receiving a uterine test must refrain from sexual intercourse and the use of vaginal
tablets and creams for a period of 24 hours prior to the examination.