[Health Screening] The Catholic University of Korea St. Vincent’s Hospital
|Address||93, Jungbudaero, Paldang-gu, Suwon, Gyeonggi-do|
The Catholic University of Korea St. Vincent’s Hospital
Checks the health of the heart, the most important organ in the human body, and uses precision equipment to
detect any signs of heart disease, even minute lesions that were difficult to find in the past.
Areas of examination : Gold + cardiovascular CT or cerebrovascular CT
Estimated time : Within 180 minutes
Examination fee : Men/women: KRW 1,000,000
• Morning health examination: no food from 9 p.m. the previous day
• Afternoon health examination: no food from 12 a.m. on the same day
• Gum, candy, cigarettes, and water are not permitted.
• Antithrombotic: If possible, stop taking medications one week prior to the examination date.
• If you cannot stop taking medications, please consult with your family physician.
• Do not have any health examinations done if you are pregnant or menstruating.