[Health Screening] Hando General Hospital
|Address||103, Seonbugwangjangro, Danwon-gu, Ansan, Gyeonggi-do|
Hando General Hospital
High-quality, comprehensive examination
Areas of examination : Questionnaire and checkup, nutritional consultation, body measurements, hearing test,
respiratory function, ophthalmology test, circulatory system, general urine and blood tests, diabetes, liver, kidney,
and thyroid function, digestive tract, lipid test, bone metabolism marker, enzyme-based immunity test, tumor
markers, gynecological test (women), heart rate variation, optional thorough screening (choose two from among:
chest CT, head CT, lumbar CT, cervical CT, thyroid ultrasound, carotid ultrasound, prostate ultrasound, and breast
Estimated time : approx. three hours
Examination fee : KRW 800,000
[Day before examination]
• Have a light dinner (no oily food) and refrain from eating after 9 p.m.
• Patients who are currently taking medication should cease taking such medication, after consulting with their
[Day of examination]
• Do not eat breakfast, drink water or coffee, smoke cigarettes, take medication, or chew gum. (Brushing teeth is
fine as long as no water is swallowed in the process.)
• Do not bring any valuables or wear jewelry/accessories. Wear clothing that is easy to put on and take off.
• Those who have had a gastrectomy or hysterectomy must clearly indicate such on the questionnaire.
• Items to bring: health questionnaire and glasses, if worn (including contact lenses)
[Other points to note]
• If you need to change or cancel your reservation, please try to do so before the day of the examination.
• Women patients who believe they may be pregnant, are currently pregnant, or are menstruating should not
receive health examinations.