[Skin Care] Hando General Hospital
|Address||103, Seonbugwangjangro, Danwon-gu, Ansan, Gyeonggi-do|
Hando General Hospital
This examination promotes the health of our patients and their skin, helping them find greater happiness in life.
Areas of examination : [Type A] Restoring clear skin: PRP (platelet-rich plasma skin regeneration procedure) (1) + whitening
(“Beyonce”) injection (1) + soothing and regenerative care (1)
[Type B] Restoring skin elasticity: carbon toning (1) + Cinderella injection (1) + soothing and regenerative care (1)
[Type C] Restoring facial volume: filler (1cc, made in Korea) 1 box + polydioxanone (10 threads) + Botox (1)
Estimated time : approx. 2 hours
Examination fee : KRW 400,000
[Day before examination]
• Have a light dinner (no oily food) and refrain from eating after 9 p.m.
• Patients who are currently taking medication should cease taking such medication, after consulting with their
[Day of examination]
• Do not eat breakfast, drink water or coffee, smoke cigarettes, take medication, or chew gum. (Brushing teeth is
fine as long as no water is swallowed in the process.)
• Do not bring any valuables or wear jewelry/accessories. Wear clothing that is easy to put on and take off.
• Those who have had a gastrectomy or hysterectomy must clearly indicate such on the questionnaire.
• Items to bring: health questionnaire and glasses, if worn (including contact lenses)
[Other points to note]
• If you need to change or cancel your reservation, please try to do so before the day of the examination.
• Women patients who believe they may be pregnant, are currently pregnant, or are menstruating should not
receive health examinations.