[Health Screening] Philip Medical Center
|Address||10, Hwangsaeulro 311-gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnam, Gyeonggi-do|
Philip Medical Center
[Philip Platinum] The most extensive, in-depth health examination program, designed specifically for VIP patients
who want a differentiated health check-up of the highest quality.
[Philip Platinum] basic tests, comprehensive blood tests, respiratory tests (low-dose chest CT), cardiovascular
tests (heart ultrasound, coronary artery CT), digestive system tests (endoscopy/colonoscopy, abdominal
ultrasound), stress test, endocrinology test (thyroid ultrasound), arteriosclerosis tests (carotid ultrasound,
homocysteine), various tests for men (prostate ultrasound, male hormone test), various tests for women (breast
CT, breast ultrasound, transvaginal ultrasound, liquid-based cytology for cervical cancer, human papillomavirus,
female hormone test, tests for pelvic inflammatory disease), bone density test / Brain, comprehensive
cerebrovascular: brain MRI, brain MRA / Comprehensive liver, biliary tract, and pancreas: liver, biliary tract,
pancreas MRI; MRE, fatty liver MRI (Ideal IQ)
[Philip Platinum (PET)] Adds full-body PET-CT to Philip Platinum
Estimated time : Philip Platinum: 5 to 6 hours
Examination fee : Philip Platinum: Men KRW 2,150,000,
Women KRW 2,390,000 / Philip Platinum (PET-CT): Men KRW 2,930,000, Women KRW 3,170,000
Additional information | Meal provided after examination, safe and convenient valet parking service
[Day before examination]
• Have a light dinner (no oily food) and refrain from eating after 9 p.m.
• Patients who are currently taking medication should cease taking such medication, after consulting with their
[Day of examination]
• Do not eat breakfast, drink water or coffee, smoke cigarettes, chew gum, or take any medication.
• Patients who have had a gastrectomy or hysterectomy must indicate this on the questionnaire.
• If you think you may be pregnant, are currently pregnant, or are menstruating, please refrain from receiving a