1. PATIENT INFORMATION
1) Gender and Age: Female (age: 52)
2) Nationality: Kazakhstan
2. PATIENT MEDICAL INFORMATION
1) Diagnosis: Hepatitis B virus-related liver cirrhosis
2) Medical History in home country:
In 2007, patient received interferon treatment for diagnosis of Hepatitis B virus-related liver cirrhosis in Kazakhstan and Russia, but onset of thrombocytopenia and ascites, patient didn’t respond well to treatment and was recommended to receive liver transplantation. Patient was referred to SNUBH for living donor liver transplantation with her son who is potential candidate for living liver donor.
3. PATIENT TREATMENT INFORMATION
1) First visit to SNUBH: November 23rd, 2012
2) Operation Name: living-donor liver transplantation
3) TREATMENT PROGRESS
November 23rd, 2012-December 3rd, 2012: Living Liver Donor(son), liver transplantation recipient histocompatility testing was performed.
January 5th, 2013-January 28th, 2013: Post living partial liver transplantation, patient was discharged after receiving immunosuppressive drug treatment.
After successfully receiving living partial liver transplantation, patient has received hospitalized treatment several times due to Bile Duct Stricture in 2014, at present, patient made an improvement and only needs to come in for regular follow ups.