Medical tour visa
Medical tour visa (C-3-3, G-1-10)
Foreign patient exclusive visa: with a purpose of having treatment in hospital within South Korea.
- People who need to stay 91 or more days in Korean professional medical institution or sanatorium with a purpose of treating diseases or recuperation.
- Patients and their family members (spouse or children) who wish to nurse the patients. (a multiple visa with 1 year of visit and 1 year of term of validity).
- C3 (M): Treatment and trip period is 90 or less days (relatively simple treatment, such as plastic surgery)
- G1 (M): 1 year (long-term medical care and rehabilitation)
Embassy of the Republic of Korea or Consulate
Inviting personnel’s visa documents
- Certificate of visa issuance application form (1 copy of invitee’s 3×4 color photo should be attached)
- Invitation statement of reasons
- Copy of business license or corporate registration
- Copy of foreign patients medical institution or inviting agent registration certificate
- Medical purpose document, issued by medical institution
- Medical certificate and written opinion from medical institution
- Treatment/recuperation reservation confirmation document, issued by Korean medical institution
- Agenda for tour
- Other proof document
- Foreign patients invitation confirmation (for Chinese only)
- Additional document upon proxy request
- ID card and proof of employment
- Business performance confirmation (name of CEO)
- Immigration job training certificate (Submit it from 2009.11.1)
Invitee’s visa documents
- Copy of visa
- Copy of inhabitants and census certification (for Chinese only)
- Proof of document for procurement capability regarding treatment and staying.
- Additional document upon patient family invitation
- Proof of document regarding family relations
- Business that has been registered as a foreign patient’s subscription service at the Korea Health Industry Development Institute and has permission from the Ministry of Justice to perform agency business.
- After 2009.11.1, only people with immigration job training certificate among invited organization’s employees can apply for proxy request. If necessary, proxy request can be restricted and supplement document may be required.