[Health Screening] The Catholic University of Korea St. Vincent’s Hospital
|Address||93, Jungbudaero, Paldang-gu, Suwon, Gyeonggi-do|
The Catholic University of Korea St. Vincent’s Hospital
With a little preparation today, you can be happy for a lifetime. Invest in your future now. Basic health check-ups
will allow you to prevent illness or detect the signs of disease in the early stages.
Areas of examination : Questionnaire, basic tests (body measurements, weight, blood pressure), body composition
analysis, hearing, ophthalmology, chest X-ray, ECG, abdominal ultrasound, pelvic CT, and lung CT + thorough lung
exam, consultation with medical professional [Additional tests for women] breast ultrasound, breast X-ray, and
thyroid ultrasound (no lung CT)
Estimated time : 120 minutes
Examination fee : Men: KRW 550,000 / Women: KRW 650,000
• Morning health examination: no food from 9 p.m. the previous day
• Afternoon health examination: no food from 12 a.m. on the same day
• Gum, candy, cigarettes, and water are not permitted.
• Antithrombotic: If possible, stop taking medications one week prior to the examination date.
• If you cannot stop taking medications, please consult with your family physician.
• Do not have any health examinations done if you are pregnant or menstruating.