[Health Screening] Ilsan 21 Century Hospital
|Address||1059, Joongangro, Ilsandong-gu, Goyang, Gyeonggi-do|
Ilsan 21 Century Hospital
This is a comprehensive health examination that aims to detect and prevent adult diseases in the early stages so
that patients may live long and healthy lives.
Areas of examination : [Basic exam] Basic tests (body measurements, body composition analysis), blood, urine,
and hearing tests, heart and lung function (chest X-ray), circulatory system, kidney, liver, and thyroid function
(including ultrasound), serum electrolytes, blood sugar, immune system, tumor markers, and abdominal ultrasound
① Thorough tests for digestive system: Basic exam + abdominal CT, digestive tract endoscopy (sleep control fee
② Thorough tests for cerebrovascular system: Basic exam + brain MRI, MRA
③ Thorough tests for heart: Basic exam + heart ultrasound (echocardiogram), arteriosclerosis test (carotid
④ Thorough tests for lungs: Basic exam + chest CT
⑤ Thorough tests for bone density: Basic exam + bone density test (lumbar, femoral)
Estimated time : approx. 3 hours (may vary based on exam type)
Examination fee : [Basic exam] KRW 600,000
[Optional exams] Thorough tests for digestive system - gastroscopy: customized examination + KRW 200,000
/ colonoscopy: customized examination + KRW 300,000 / stomach and colonoscopy: customized examination +
KRW 400,000 / Thorough tests for cerebrovascular system - customized examination + KRW 900,000 / Thorough
tests for heart - customized examination + KRW 400,000 /Thorough tests for lungs - customized examination +
KRW 200,000 / Thorough tests for bone density - customized examination + KRW 100,000
[Day before examination]
• Those receiving an endoscopy or colonoscopy should have a light dinner (no oily foods) and refrain from eating
after 9 p.m. (including water, beverages, coffee, etc.).
• Patients who are currently taking medication should cease taking such medication, after consulting with their
• Those receiving a gastroscopy or colonoscopy should take any medication received in advance as per the
• Refrain from excessive drinking, overeating, and overexertion, as doing so could potentially have an effect on the
results of the examination.
[Day of examination]
• Do not eat breakfast, drink water or coffee, smoke cigarettes, take medication, or chew gum. (Brushing teeth is
fine as long as no water is swallowed in the process.)
• Do not bring any valuables or wear jewelry/accessories. Wear clothing that is easy to put on and take off.
• Those who have had a gastrectomy or hysterectomy must clearly indicate such on the questionnaire.
• On the day of the digestive tract endoscopy, do not drive or engage in strenuous activity.
• Those who usually wear contact lenses should wear glasses instead. (Items to bring: health questionnaire and
glasses, if worn)
[Evaluation and consultation]
• The results will be provided, along with a medical consultation, one week after the examination. Consultation
appointments may be made before leaving the hospital on the day of the examination.
[Other points to note]
• If you need to change or cancel your reservation, please try to do so before the day of the examination.
• Women patients who believe they may be pregnant, are currently pregnant, or are menstruating should not
receive health examinations.