[Health Screening] Korea University Ansan Hospital
|Address||123, Jeokgeumro, Danwon-gu, Ansan, Gyeonggi-do|
Korea University Ansan Hospital
The Health Promotion Center diagnoses diseases in the early stages based on its cutting-edge medical equipment
and experienced medical staff. By making accurate diagnoses, it strives to assist in the health management efforts
of its patients. Those preparing for the second stage of their lives should do so based on consultations with our
dedicated medical staff.
Areas of examination : Blood pressure, body measurements, ECG, chest X-ray, hearing, ophthalmology test,
lung, liver, and thyroid function, body fat analysis (obesity), general blood tests, diabetes, immune system, tumor
markers, abdominal ultrasound, upper gastrointestinal tract (endoscopy or upper gastrointestinography: choose
one), breast X-ray (women), liquid-based cytology for cervical cancer (women), and medical consultation
[Men] arteriosclerosis test, cervical/lumbar X-ray, and male hormone
[Women] arteriosclerosis test, bone density test, and female hormone
Estimated time : 3 to 4 hours
Examination fee : Men: KRW 650,000 / Women: KRW 715,000
• Do not eat anything after 10 p.m. the night before the examination (including water, cigarettes, and gum).
• Those taking medication (Aspirin, antithrombotic) should cease taking such medication, after consulting with
their family physician.
• Insulin and diabetes medication should not be taken on the day of the examination.
• Blood pressure medication should be taken at 5 a.m. on the morning of the examination with a small amount of
• Pregnant and nursing women cannot receive certain tests.
• Patients receiving sleep endoscopy must be accompanied by a guardian and should not drive or operate
machinery on the day of the examination.
• Those receiving a colonoscopy must be accompanied by a guardian.
• Please do not bring any valuables or children with you on the day of the examination.