[Health Screening] National Health Insurance Service Ilsan Hospital
|Address||100, Ilsanro, Ilsandong-gu, Goyang, Gyeonggi|
National Health Insurance Service Ilsan Hospital
These are examinations in which thorough cancer tests are conducted based on family history and lifestyle
patterns, allowing for the diagnosis and prevention of cancer in the early stages.
Areas of examination : [Basic exam] Body composition, intraocular pressure and fundus, hearing, lung function,
blood tests (liver, kidney, and thyroid function, thorough diabetes tests, tumor markers, hyperlipidemia, etc.),
urine/feces tests, abdominal ultrasound, gastroscopy, [Additional tests for women] bone density, cervical cancer,
and breast CT
[Thorough Cancer 1] Basic exam + abdominal/pelvic CT, chest CT (with contrast agent), bone density, menopause
hormone, arteriosclerosis test, biological age test, homocysteine, thyroid and carotid ultrasounds, colonoscopy/
colorectal CT (choose one), and sleep endoscopy [Additional tests for women] breast ultrasound, gynecological
ultrasound, and HPV
[Thorough Cancer 2] Thorough Cancer 1 + brain MRA (including MRI)
[Thorough Cancer 3] Basic exam + PET-CT, cardiovascular CT (including chest CT), bone density, menopause hormone,
arteriosclerosis test, biological age test, homocysteine, thyroid and carotid ultrasounds, colonoscopy/colorectal CT
(choose one), and sleep endoscopy [Additional tests for women] breast and gynecological ultrasound, HPV
[Thorough Cancer 4] Thorough Cancer 1 + brain MRI
Estimated time : 5 to 6 hours
Examination fee : [Thorough Cancer 1 (Gold 1)] Men KRW 1,680,000, Women KRW 1,920,000 / [Thorough
Cancer 2 (Gold 2)] Men KRW 2,280,000, Women KRW 2,520,000 / [Thorough Cancer 3 (Premium 1)] Men KRW
2,520,000, Women KRW 2,880,000 / [Thorough Cancer 4 (Premium 2)] Men KRW 3,120,000, Women KRW
[Day before examination]
• Those taking medication should stop taking such medication, after first consulting with their family physician.
(Those taking anticoagulants should stop taking such medication seven days before their endoscopy, after first
consulting with their family physician.)
• Refrain from excessive drinking, overeating, and overexertion, as doing so could potentially have an effect on the
results of the examination.
[Day of examination]
• Do not eat breakfast, drink water or coffee, smoke cigarettes, take medication, or chew gum. (Brushing teeth is
fine as long as no water is swallowed in the process.)
• Do not bring any valuables or wear jewelry/accessories. Wear clothing that is easy to put on and take off.
• Those who have had a gastrectomy or hysterectomy must clearly indicate such on the questionnaire.
• Items to bring: health questionnaire and glasses, if worn (including contact lenses)
[Other points to note]
• If you need to change or cancel your reservation, please try to do so before the day of the examination.
• Women patients who believe they may be pregnant, are currently pregnant, or are menstruating should not
receive health examinations.