[Health Screening] Seoul National University Bundang Hospital
|Address||82, Gumiro 173-gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnam, Gyeonggi-do|
Seoul National University Bundang Hospital
With the goal of promoting the health of young people (who are still “green”) so that they may focus on their lives
and careers, this program aims to diagnose and prevent diseases among patients in their 20s and 30s.
Areas of examination : Basic examination (height, weight, and blood pressure), body composition analysis,
hearing, ophthalmology, chest X-ray, blood tests (general, WBC differential, liver and thyroid function, hepatitis,
diabetes, renal function, electrolytes, hyperlipidemia, and tumor markers), urine/feces tests, abdominal ultrasound,
ECG, endoscopy, thyroid ultrasound, dental exam (oral photography and evaluation, oral care education), nutritional
evaluation, and medical consultation
[Men] low-dose chest CT
[Women] liquid-based cytology for cervical cancer, human papillomavirus, breast X-ray, and chest X-ray (lateral)
Estimated time : 2 hours
Examination fee : Men: KRW 780,000 / Women: KRW 820,000
• No food after 9 p.m. from the day before the examination.
• Patients should cease taking medication (Aspirin, antithrombotic), after first consulting with their family
• Diabetes medication should not be taken on the day of the examination.
• Blood pressure medication and anticonvulsants may be taken at around 5 a.m. on the day of the examination with
a small quantity of water.
• Several tests are not conducted on pregnant and breastfeeding women.